Here is an interesting questionnaire someone sent me a while back.
-1- Three Names I go by:
3. George Edward (Only my mother calls me this)
-2- Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Burger flipper
2. Computer Technician
-3- Three Places I have lived:
-4- Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Forensic shows (the real kind)
3. A blank TV screen
-5- Three places I have been:
1. Disney World and Land
-6- People that e-mail me regularly:
1. Dozens of people through my website
2. Hundreds of people at work
3. Thousands of spammers
-7- Three of my favorite foods:
2. Collards and Cornbread
3. Beef vegetable soup (My wife makes the best in the world!)
-8- Three things I would like to do:
1. Survive parenthood
2. Move to the country
3. Tap dance on oatmeal and recite Shakespeare
-9- Things I am looking forward to:
1. Getting home everyday
2. Moving out of a neighborhood
-10- Foods I won't eat:
1. Raw Onions - they are pure evil.
2. Potato salad - it is impure evil
3. Sushi - it is a foreboding evil.
-11- Things I notice first about people:
-12- Things I love to do in the summer:
2. Eating what came out of the garden
3. Watching thunderstorms at night
-13- Things I hate to do in the summer:
1. Cut grass - I don't really hate it unless the lawnmower is having problems
2. Dealing with Mosquitoes
3. Killing fire ants. Actually I love killing them, I just hate having them in the yard.
-14- Things I wish I did better:
1. I wish I could speak slower (My wife just corrected me to say, "It should be 'more slowly.'" Not really, but I know she was thinking it.)
2. I wish I had a good memory. Even so, I have never forgot anything important....at least not that I can remember.
3. Be a better father and husband.
Post 'Three Things' and link your blog in the comments.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Posted by Eddie Snipes at 6:19 AM