Saturday, April 17, 2010

Three Things - A questionaire


Here is an interesting questionnaire someone sent me a while back.

-1- Three Names I go by:
1. Eddie
2. Ed
3. George Edward (Only my mother calls me this)


-2- Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Burger flipper
2. Computer Technician
3. Manager

-3- Three Places I have lived:
1. America
2. Germany
3. Panama

-4- Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Forensic shows (the real kind)
2. Sports
3. A blank TV screen

-5- Three places I have been:
1. Disney World and Land
2. Paris
3. Crazy

-6- People that e-mail me regularly:
1. Dozens of people through my website
2. Hundreds of people at work
3. Thousands of spammers

-7- Three of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Collards and Cornbread
3. Beef vegetable soup (My wife makes the best in the world!)


-8- Three things I would like to do:
1. Survive parenthood
2. Move to the country
3. Tap dance on oatmeal and recite Shakespeare

-9- Things I am looking forward to:
1. Getting home everyday
2. Moving out of a neighborhood
3. Eternity

-10- Foods I won't eat:
1. Raw Onions - they are pure evil.
2. Potato salad - it is impure evil
3. Sushi - it is a foreboding evil.

-11- Things I notice first about people:
1. Smile
2. Eyes
3. Attitude

-12- Things I love to do in the summer:
1. Garden
2. Eating what came out of the garden
3. Watching thunderstorms at night

-13- Things I hate to do in the summer:
1. Cut grass - I don't really hate it unless the lawnmower is having problems
2. Dealing with Mosquitoes
3. Killing fire ants. Actually I love killing them, I just hate having them in the yard.

-14- Things I wish I did better:
1. I wish I could speak slower (My wife just corrected me to say, "It should be 'more slowly.'" Not really, but I know she was thinking it.)
2. I wish I had a good memory. Even so, I have never forgot anything important....at least not that I can remember.
3. Be a better father and husband.

Post 'Three Things' and link your blog in the comments.

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how many things I could agree with, except that tap dancing on oatmeal. Never would have thought about doing that.

    Just having the desire to be a better father and husban, you are already on your way.

    A J Hawke

    ReplyDelete